– Advertisement – Starting their new life together. The Bachelorette‘s Clare Crawley and her fiancé, Dale Moss, did something for the first time on Saturday, November 7, that most couples take for granted.“Grabbing our first coffee together,” the hairstylist, 39, captioned a video on Instagram showing the pair in a car wearing sweatshirts as they fooled around with a voice-changing app.Dale Moss and Clare Crawley Courtesy Dale Moss/Instagram- Advertisement – “Can you be any effin cuter???” one fan commented on the post. “You give me hope.”“You guys are adorable. Super happy for you,” another wrote.The couple got engaged just two weeks into filming the new season of The Bachelorette, with the model getting down on one knee and proposing on the Thursday, November 5, episode.“From the moment I stepped out of the limo, this was special,” Moss told the California native. “I know without the shadow of a doubt that you would go to the end of the world for me and I’ve never had that. I’m so grateful for that. … I’ve thought a lot about my mother and what she would think about you. She would absolutely love you. All she’s ever wanted for me is someone who loves me unconditionally and who would be there for me no matter what. I know that I have that. And I love you.’”“I love you too. … The best is yet to come,” Crawley whispered before he got down on one knee to propose. “Put that ring on my finger, I’ve waited a lot of years for this,” she said, calling herself “Clare Moss” as he slipped the sparkler onto her left hand.In an interview with Good Morning America on Friday, November 6, Moss said he knew early on that he’d found The One.“After we had our first group date, in my mind and in my heart, everything was already written,” he admitted, saying there was “never a second thought” about proposing so soon.Crawley said in an Instagram Live on Thursday that she is “the happiest I’ve ever been.”Listen to Here For the Right Reasons to get inside scoop about the Bachelor franchise and exclusive interviews from contestants “All right, y’all, so who sounds higher? Say what up,” the former NFL player, 32, said in a low voice as he turned the camera to Crawley.“What up? What voice is it on? Normal?” the reality TV player replied in a deep voice.“This is giant voice,” Moss replied.- Advertisement – “Do I sound like a giant right now?” his fiancée asked.“You sound beautiful,” he responded. “You sound like a queen.”“Thank you,” she sang back to him.- Advertisement –
Avoiding the floodlights provided the spark for Rory McIlroy to reignite his challenge for a fourth win of the year in the Turkish Airlines Open. McIlroy was level par for the day after 10 holes, dropping his first shots of the week by three-putting the third and 10th, the latter mistake prompting the 26-year-old to throw his putter at his bag – and appropriately miss. A birdie on the par-five 11th improved the Northern Irishman’s mood and a towering four iron from 229 yards on the 13th set up an eagle from just four feet. “I couldn’t see the pin,” McIlroy said. “I picked a line and had to go a little bit right of one of the floodlights. I just had to make sure I missed the floodlight and I knew it would be an okay shot. “It was probably partly luck and partly a good shot. It’s tough to stop it where that pin is, but to be able to make three there I thought was a big bonus. And to birdie the hole afterwards was nice as well. That definitely turned the day around a bit.” McIlroy also birdied the 18th for the first time this week after previously scrambling for pars, adding: “It was nice not to hit it in a bush or not hit it somewhere where you have to hit it left-handed. I thought for a second it was going left again and thankfully it just caught the right side of the slope for me. “It was nice to make four at the last and nice to get another shot towards the lead. I got off to a bit of a slow start. I don’t know why. I just felt very lethargic out there today and couldn’t really get any energy. To finish the way I did was very pleasing because I needed to dig in deep and finish the round off well, which I did.” Asked if another 67 and 20-under-par total would be enough to win the title, McIlroy added: ” I’ll go out there with the mindset that I need to beat that to have a chance to win. “The 67s I’ve shot this week have all been a little different and I feel like I’ve played within myself for all of them. So I feel there’s a low round out there for me and hopefully it’s tomorrow.” McIlroy has targeted at least one victory from his three events in the Final Series as he looks to win the Race to Dubai for the third time in four years. And the world number three will go into Sunday’s final round just a shot off the lead shared by Ryder Cup team-mate Victor Dubuisson and South African Jaco van Zyl after a third consecutive 67 at M ontgomerie Maxx Royal. Dubuisson’s sole win to date came in the inaugural Turkish Airlines Open in 2013 and he has struggled to repeat such form in 2015, recording just two top-10 finishes. “My long game has been really, really good since the beginning of the year, but my short game was just really, really bad,” Dubuisson said after seven birdies and two bogeys in a round of 65. “I changed my putter a month and a half ago and today was a great performance. I made just two mistakes today but made some great putts on the back nine. “This is a course I feel great on. I t’s similar to a course I practise on when I’m not playing a tournament.” Van Zyl played his first 28 holes in 16 under and the following 26 in level par, carding a third-round 70 in pursuit of his first European Tour title. “It was kind of a sl ow day out there today,” said the 36-year-old, who has led since an opening 61 on Thursday. “I did what I needed to do on some holes and let a couple opportunities slip on the back nine. “O bviously Thursday was something special. I didn’t miss any shots and the putter was really hot. The last two days I’ve been hitting it nicely, so can’t really complain there. “At the end of the day, it’s an honour to be in this position. I’ll go out there and see what the golfing gods have got in score.” Thailand’s Kiradech Aphibarnrat was alongside McIlroy on 15 under after a 66 marred by a solitary bogey on the 18th, with England’s Chris Wood 13 under alongside BMW PGA Championship winner Byeong Hun An, whose 65 was the lowest score of the day. Press Association
All is now lined up for the Syracuse and West Genesee ice hockey teams to clash again for the Section III Division I championship if they both take care of post-season business twice on home ice.The Cougars have the top seed and the Wildcats the no. 2 seed for the sectional tournament, and will host quarterfinals late this week at Meachem Rink and Shove Park. Wins mean they will also be home for the Feb. 26 semifinal round.In order to win the regular-season league title, Syracuse had to win both of its remaining games last week, and did so, first handling Cicero-North Syracuse 9-1, and then blanking Baldwinsville 4-0 last Thursday. Defensively, the Cougars bottled up B’ville, holding it to 15 shots, all stopped by Alex Moreno, who had returned to the net after missing much of the season due to injury.Prior to that, the Cougars handled C-NS at the Twin Rinks, using three goals late in the first period to break out of a 1-1 tie.Benedict, with three goals and one assist, led the way as Vern Cooke scored twice and Durand picked up three assists. Jones had a goal and two assists.Matro, Colin Johnson and Cam Walsh also put in goals, with assists going to Richards, Luke Dwyer and Shemar ThomasWest Genesee, meanwhile, honored its seniors prior to last Tuesday’s game against visiting Ontario Bay, and then proceeded to blast the Storm 9-0.Building up an 8-0 advantage through two periods, the Wildcats saw James Schneid earn a three-goal hat trick, plus an assist as Billy Fisher got two goals and three assists and Andrew Schneid had four assists.Jeremy Keyes also scored twice, adding a pair of assists as Joe McLaughlin and Alex DeSantis had the other goals. Jake Kopek got two assists. Single assists went to Ryan Considine, Michael Bergan and Will Shields.Even with this, WG needed a win at Fulton 24 hours later to keep the pressure on Syracuse, and it got that victory, keeping the Red Raiders off the board in a 4-0 shutout.Goals by Keyes and James Schneid has the Wildcats in front 2-0 through two periods, and it doubled that margin thanks to a pair of third-period goals by Fisher, which helped overcome 46 saves by Fulton goalie Jadon Lee.Andrew Schneid piled up three assists, James Schneid getting two assists and McLaughlin a single assist. WG’s defense held the Red Raiders to just five shots.Despite these fine efforts, the Wildcats could not keep the Cougars from earning the regular-season title, though the bigger games still remain.After Tuesday’s opening round of the sectional playoffs, where no. 8 seed Liverpool faces no. 9 seed Cicero-North Syracuse and no. 7 seed CBA/Jamesville-DeWitt meets no. 10 seed Cazenovia, the lowest remaining seed draws Syracuse in the quarterfinals, and the other winner takes on WG.Share this:FacebookTwitterLinkedInRedditComment on this Story Tags: ice hockeySyracuseWest Genesee What made the win over B’ville particularly sweet was that Syracuse had lost to the Bees 3-2 in the Dec. 7 final of the Bobby Conklin Tournament. Two months later, the result was quite different.Ryan Durand twice set up goals two minutes apart in the first period, setting up Kaleb Benedict’s wraparound effort and then feeding it to Stephan Matro, who scored to make it 2-0.Early in the second period, Tommy Rioux made it 3-0, and Durand himself scored in the final period as Benedict, Nelson Jones and Nick Richards each got one assist.
Source: Getfootballnewesfrance.com UEFA have published a list of rules around COVID-19 to ensure that Europa League and Champions’ League matches occur as normal over the course of the 2020/21 campaign.The UEFA Executive Committee met on Tuesday to approve these new regulations, which will uniquely come into effect for next season’s matches and not the games coming this month to complete the 2019/20 campaign.Amongst the rules, UEFA has placed the burden on the home side to find an alternative stadium, in a neutral country, if their opponent faces national government restrictions on the part of the home club’s government that bans them from travelling to the home side’s country. If the home club fails to find an alternative venue, then they forfeit the match by default and will lose the game.If restrictions are imposed by governments at the last minute impacting a match from being played, then whichever club’s country is responsible for the match not occurring will lose the match by forfeit.If a team has 10 or more cases of COVID-19 inside their squad, then they will be obliged to play if they have 13 or more players (including one goalkeeper) available from their submitted A list. If they have less than 13 available, they will be able to field players who were not initially included in a club’s submitted squad for either the Europa League or Champions’ League. If they cannot get together a 13 man squad, then they will forfeit the match and lose 3-0.If a referee suffers from COVID-19 and is designated to officiate a Champions’ League or Europa League match but is unable to do so, then in these extraordinary circumstances a referee of the same nationality as the home club will be able to referee the game.